Thursday, December 19, 2013

FREE - FRUGAL ALERT! FREE WORLDWIDE ONLINE SCREENING OF THE MOVIE "THE TAPPING SOLUTION"


Hi,  this is a movie that you want to see.  I've posted many times about EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), and this is a great movie that will answer a lot of questions you may still have about it.

I wish I found out about this free screening sooner, but for some reason I didn't.  I'm very busy at this time of the year, like many of you, and I haven't gotten to all my emails so I'm sure the fault is mine.  Anyway, you still have plenty of time to view it the rest of today, and all of tomorrow.  It's available for FREE online screening through December 20, 2013.

Please make the time to see this, it is really important for your health, and your friend's, and family's health to learn this simple, and extremely effective healing technique.

The screening includes bonus interviews with three people, which includes one of my personal favorites the brilliant Bruce Lipton, and a Q & A with the producer of the film, Nick Ortner, if you are interested.

Watch it now, so that you don't miss out.

Here is the link.

Enjoy the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment